The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, and other matters related to our site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to international conventions and U.K. and other copyright laws.
Product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The contents and every part thereof, of our site are only for your personal, non-commercial use. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document, or other materials viewed through this site.
The posting of information or materials on our site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any content on this site.
Any copying, republication, or redistribution of this site content, including by caching, framing, or similar means, is expressly prohibited without my prior written consent and/or the respective intellectual property rights holder identified in the subject content.
No information may be reproduced without my express permission. Contact me with enquiries about rights to reuse materials.
I respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide me with the following information:
(1) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
(3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit me to locate the material;
(4) information reasonably sufficient to permit me to contact the complaining party;
(5) a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
(6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners and no copyright is implied over photos, videos or any other material of whatever nature that was not created for this site. If this site breaches anyone's copyright or trademarks then please and I shall do my best to resolve the issue.